Zenit GR BLUE Grinder Series
Zenit GR-Grinding system. A rotating knife assures cutting solid particales and fibres. Grinder (GR) comes with a high head Cast Iron impeller and cutter, with up to 69,000 cuts per minute. Suited for domestic and commercial applications including all de-watering tasks, pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas, raw and treated sewrage/effluent pumping and drawing water from wells.
|Model||Wattage||HP||Max Flow||Max Head||Outlet|
|GR100||750w||1||290 lpm||18 Metres||40mm|
|GR150||1000w||1.5||310 lpm||21 Metres||40mm|
|GR200||1500w||2||340 lpm||27 Metres||40mm|
(All pumps sold with no float switch)
* No seals in contact with water being pumped
* Includes Ring Stand
* Includes external start capacitor and pump jam protection
* 1 ½ inch threaded and flanged
* Float switch standard on single-phase versions.
* 10 m power lead (with 3 pin plug on single-phase pumps). Suits outdoor installations.
* Patented sealing system incorporating dual silicon carbide / graphite alumina mechanical seals in oil bath. Longer seal life.
* Anti-stressing system for power cable. Reduces cable damage and water entry.
* Cable holder grommet built into handle. Allows adjustment of float switch cable length.
* Cast iron pump body. For durability.
* Cast Iron support base.
* Ergonomic plastic carry handle. For safety and comfort.
* Max. ambient temperature: 40 °C
* Operating mode S1 - Continuous use
* Frequency: 50 hz
* Max Imersion Depth: 10m
* Protection Rating: IP68
* Isolation Class: F
* Drainage pump
* General water pump.
Made in Italy and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
No posts found