GR BLUE Professional Series
Impeller with Grinding system. A rotating knife assures cutting solid particales and fibres. Grinder (GR) comes with a high head Cast Iron impeller and cutter, with up to 69,000 cuts per minute.
Suited for domestic and commercial applications including all de-watering tasks, pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas, raw and treated sewrage/effluent pumping and drawing water from wells.
Made in Italy and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Power: 750w (1hp) to 1500w (2hp)
Max Flow rate: 240lpm to 300lpm
Max delivery height: 17.5m to 27m
Outlet size: 1½ inches
All pumps sold with no float switch
|Model||Max Flow||Max Head|
|GR100||290 lpm||18 Metres|
|GR150||310 lpm||21 Metres|
|GR200||340 lpm||27 Metres|
* No seals in contact with water being pumped
* Includes Ring Stand
* Includes external start capacitor and pump jam protection
* 1 ½ inch threaded and flanged
* Float switch standard on single-phase versions.
* 10 m power lead (with 3 pin plug on single-phase pumps). Suits outdoor installations.
* Patented sealing system incorporating dual silicon carbide / graphite alumina mechanical seals in oil bath. Longer seal life.
* Anti-stressing system for power cable. Reduces cable damage and water entry.
* Cable holder grommet built into handle. Allows adjustment of float switch cable length.
* Cast iron pump body. For durability.
* Cast Iron support base.
* Ergonomic plastic carry handle. For safety and comfort.
* Supplied with standard power cables
* Repairable - Parts available
* 10 Metre electrical cord
* 1½" outlet
* Made in Italy
* 2 Year warranty
For more infomation on this product please see out attachments tab
Common Applications: Effluent pump, Drainage pump, General water pump.
No posts found