Hi-Flo JH550B SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP WITH INTERNAL FLOAT SWITCH
* Power: 550 Watt
* Max Flow rate: 190 Litres per minute
* Max delivery height: 7 metres
* Max immersion depth: 7 metres
* Flow at 2 metres 190 lpm
* Foreign body size up to 35mm
* Comes with non return valve
* Fits into a 240mm x 165mm area
This pump is suited to all de-watering tasks including pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas and drawing water from wells..
This pump has an internal float switch which will not foul and allows for installation in small sumps (min size 240mm x 165mm x 330mm deep). It has switch which allows you to select "Automatic" or "Manual" mode. When switched to Automatic mode the pump will start when water level reaches 150mm and turn off when water level drops to 110mm, the water level at which the pump stars is adjustable (150mm to 220mm) When switched to manual mode, the pump will run continuously until power power to the pump is turned off. In this mode the scavenger type base allows pumping down to 40mm.
* Light Weight
* Easy to use
* Can pump solids up to 35mm in diameter
* Internal Float switch for run-dry protection
* 10 Metre electrical cord with std NZ 3 pin Plug
* 1" & 1¼ stepped outlet hose fitting - 25mm & 38mm Hose
12 months warranty
Common Applications: Drainage pump, Dirty water pump, Calf Milk Pump.
Not suitable for ponds, fountains, sewage/effluent or biotreatment systems.
Suitable for intermittent use only.
No posts found