ZEN-DGBLUEP SERIES - Submersible Vortex Water Pump
Power: 370w (.5hp) to 1500w (2hp)
Max Flow rate: 270lpm to 690lpm
Max delivery height: 6m to 15.3m
Foreign body size: 35mm to 50mm
|Model||Max Flow Rate||Max Pumping Height|
|DG50||270 lpm||6 Metres|
|DG75||420 lpm||10 Metres|
|DG100||480 lpm||11 Metres||Also available in 3 phase with no float|
|DG150||650 lpm||12 Metres||Also available in 3 phase with no float|
|DG200||750 lpm||15 Metres||Also available in 3 phase with no float|
DG BLUE Series - Draga ‘Vortex’ - Vortex recessed impeller
Suited for domestic and commercial applications including all de-watering tasks, pumping out sumps, swimming pools, flooded areas, sewrage/effluent pumping and drawing water from wells.
* New series of submersible vortex pumps for domestic and professional use.
* DG (DRAGA) version with vortex recessed impeller to pass soft solids to 35mm diameter.
* Float switch standard on single-phase versions.
* 10 m power lead (with 3 pin plug on single-phase pumps). Suits outdoor installations.
* Patented sealing system incorporating dual silicon carbide / graphite alumina mechanical seals in oil bath. Longer seal life.
* Anti-stressing system for power cable. Reduces cable damage and water entry.
* Cable holder grommet built into handle. Allows adjustment of float switch cable length.
* Cast iron pump body. For durability.
* Cast Iron support base. Assists in the passage of soft solids to 35mm.
* Ergonomic plastic carry handle. For safety and comfort. 2 YEAR WARRANTY
* Supplied with standard power cables
* Repairable - Parts available
* 10 Metre electrical cord
* 1¼" to 2" outlet
Common Applications: Effluent pump, Drainage pump, General water pump.
For more information view the Zenit brochure in the attachments tab.
Made in Italy and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
No posts found