Rainsaver MK6 & DAB Divertron 1200
The MK6 is the newest innovation from Bianco Rainsaver that switches between tank water and the mains supply. Not only does it conserve water, it’s easy to install and requires absolutely no power supply. Not to mention, each control carries a peace-of-mind 2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty and WaterMark approved components.
• Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
• Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
• Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flow to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
• Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
• Requires no weather proofing
• Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
• Completely waterproof - Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
• UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
• All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
•WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
• No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
• Australian owned and designed 2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty
*Power: 1100 watts
*Max Head: 48 Metres
*Max Flow rate: 95lpm.
Designed to autmatically start and stop the pump when water is used.
The electronics protects the pump against dry running conditions:
• Priming cycle: When started, the pump will perform the following operation until it is primed: four priming trials of
30” (motor ON) with pauses of 3” (motor OFF). If there is no water, i.e. if the priming trials fail, the pump will stop
for an hour before trying to prime again. If this trial also fails, there will be a 5 hour pause. Afterwards, if the lack
of water persists, the pump will try to prime every 24 hours until it has picked up a prime.
• Normal Operation: If, during the pumps operation, the water supply is inferior to the minimum delivery for more
than 40”, the pump will go into alarm, and start a priming cycle. In this case the priming trials are made after 1, 5,
and 24 hours until the pump picks up a prime
Ideal for rainwater systems, sprinklers, and any clear water application requiring high pressure.
*Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor
*Equipped with dry-run protection
*Built-in non return valve
*Easy to use
*Available with 3 or 4 impellers
*Supplied with 10 mt power cord
*Available with screen filter or stainless steel ring for use of suction kit
2 Year Warranty
No posts found