GRUNDFOS CMB-SP 3-37 Booster Pump – Multistage Pressure System
The Grundfos CM Booster Self-Priming is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and light industrial use. The booster unit consists of a robust multistage centrifugal pump and a generator friendly PM1 or PM2 pressure manager. The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. The CM Booster Self-Priming is the perfect solution if you are struggling with insufficient mains pressure, and can also be used with above or below ground water sources.
*Household water supply
*Boosting from above ground water tanks
*Boosting from below ground water sources e.g. below ground tank/dam
*Light industrial use
Reccomendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
* Compact design to cater for most spaces
* Use of stainless steel impellers provides the longest possible life
* Dry-running protection saves your pump from damage if your water supply runs out
* Anti-cycling alarm informs homeowners of potential pipe leakage, saving water and protecting the pump
* Suitable for generator operation
* Stainless steel impeller, intermediate chambers and shaft
* Cast iron housing
* Hard wearing carbon / ceramic seal
* IP55 motor
* Complies with AS/NZS 4020 – testing for products for use with drinking water
* 32 mm inlet
*User-friendly interface with LED indicators displaying power status, pump running, alarm indication and pressure indication
*Dry run protection
*Thermal overload protection
*Cycling alarm and maximum continuous operation time - 30 mins to protect the pump and ensure a long life.
*Power: 550 Watts, 0.5 K.W. 0.7 Horsepower
*Suction: 8 meters
2 Year Warranty