GRUNDFOS JP5 Self Priming Jet Pump
The JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the small and handy Grundfos JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service industries.
When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
Reccomendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
Features and benefits
* Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
* Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
* The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
* Single-phase motors have a built-in thermal switch and require no additional motor protection
* Three-phase motors require external motor protection.
* Power: 480W - 0.64 Horsepower
* Max Flow rate: 68 Litres per minute
* Max Pressure: 57 psi
* Max Head: 40 meters
No posts found