DAB JETCOM-Domestic Water Pump Series
Single Stage Self Priming Technopolymer Jet Pumps
Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles.
Available in Four Models
|Model||kW||Hp||Pumping Height||Flow Rate||Taps||Inlet/Outlet|
|DAB-JETCOM62||0.44kW||.6||42m Head||45 Lpm||4||25mm BSP 1"|
|DAB-JETCOM82||0.60kW||.8||47m Head||60 Lpm||6||25mm BSP 1"|
|DAB-JETCOM102||0.75kW||1.0||54m Head||60 Lpm||6||25mm BSP 1"|
|DAB-JETCOM132||1.0kW||1.36||48m Head||80 Lpm||8||25mm BSP 1"|
* Single Phase
* Max Suction: 9m
* Operating range: two-poles from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with head up to 62 metres
* Liquid temperature range: from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use from 0°C to +40°C for other use
* Pumped liquid characteristics: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
* Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
* Maximum working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
* Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection).
* Insulation class: F
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
* Suitable for water supply in domestic installations
* Small-scale agriculture
* Pump body and motor support in cast iron
* Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard.
* Stainless steel adjustment rings. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
* Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation.
Recommendation: A pressure tank extends pump life, stores energy, reduces noise, reduces pump starts and protects against heat expansion, see drop-down menu.
A free three-way tee is provided with any pump and pressure tank combination.
2 Year Warranty
No posts found