DAB JET 151 M - Shallow Well / Deep Well Pump
The JET 151 M from DAB is a self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
*Max Flow 90 Litres/Min
*Max PSI 88 psi, (610 kpa)
*Horsepower 1.5hp (1.1kw)
*Suction lift 9 metres
*Hose Connection size 32mm in 25mm out.
*Max Flow at 30m 80 L/m
* Pressure boosting
* Wash down applications
* Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams
* Liquid temperature range:
-from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use
-from 0°C to +40°C for other use
* Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
* Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
* Maximum working pressure:
-6 bar (600 kPa) for Jet and Jetcom
-8 bar (800 kPa) for Jetinox
* Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection
* Insulation class: F.
* Cast iron pump body.
* Motor support in cast iron
* Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard.
* Stainless steel adjustment rings.
* Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
* Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation.
* Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
2 Year Warranty
No posts found