Onga 14 Series- Hi- Flo Transfer Pumps
The Onga Hi-Flo range is made from high performance materials and is suited to a wide array of flow and pressure applications. The 14 series provides water flows up to 500 litres per minute and heads to over 40 metres. The award winning Hi-Flo impeller means high pressure, high flow and great efficiency with lower operating cost.
|Model||Part Number||kW||HP||Pumping Height||Flow Rate||Voltage||Amps||Phase||Inlet/Outlet|
|142||225-314200||1.5||2.0||34 metres||400 lpm||230||10.8||Single||1 ½” male BSP|
|142||225-314230||1.5||2.0||34 metres||400 lpm||400||3.3||Three||1 ½” male BSP|
|143||225-314300||2.4||3.2||41 metres||500 lpm||230/460||14/7||Single||1 ½” male BSP|
|143||225‑314330||2.4||3.2||41 metres||500 lpm||400||6||Three||1 ½” male BSP|
* Suitable for pumping clean non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
* Fluid: Water.
* Maximum water temperature: 70°C
* Minimum water temperature: 1°C
* Maximum ambient temperature:55°C.
* Maximum working pressure: 630kPa.
* Frequency: 50 Hz
* IP Rating-IP44
* Insulation Class: B
*For liquids outside of this range please consult your local Onga office for product suitability
* High grade corrosion resistant materials
* Award winning high flow impeller
* Strong and durable construction
* Award winning Hi-flo impeller for high pressure, high flow, and great efficiency with lower operating cost
* Moulded pump casing which is lightweight and corrosion resistant
* TEFC water-proof and vermin-proof motor
* In-built thermal overload protection
* Single or three phase option available
* Domestic, industrial or rural water transfer pump
* Wash down
* Tank filling
* General water transfer
* Garden watering
Two Year Warranty
No posts found