Hydrostorm Swimming Pool Pumps
Hydrostorm pool pumps are designed for commercial and extra large domestic pools. Waterco high performance pumps provide the extra power needed to cope with ancillary systems like water features, infloor cleaning, vacuum cleaning and swim/spa jets.
The Hydrostorm is designed to deliver all the extra power you need to cope with modern day swimming pool designs.
|Model||Watts||Horsepower||Pumping Height||Port Size||Flow||Amps|
|Hydrostorm 100||0.91 KW||1 HP||18m head||50mm||320 Lpm||4.00|
|Hydrostorm 150||1.31 KW||1.5 HP||21m head||50mm||400 Lpm||5.80|
|Hydrostorm 200||1.46 KW||2 HP||22m head||50mm||440 Lpm||6.60|
* Voltage: 220-240
* Cycle: 50
* Phase: Single
* Strainer Basket Size-2.1 Litre
* Efficient Impeller and Diffuser Design:
The pump’s impeller and diffuser design maximizes the hydraulic output of the pump while minimizing turbulence. The pump’s efficient hydraulic performance shortens run times and reduces energy consumption leading to lower operating costs.
* Engineered Durability:
The pump body is manufactured utilising state of the art engineering plastic moulding with a single piece strainer pot and volute for extra strength. A high grade 316 stainless steel mechanical seal is incorporated for extra protection against corrosion. e.g. from chlorinated water, ozone, iodine, Baquacil, bromine and salt water.
* Motor Pump Protection Bracket:
Situated between the pump wet end & the pump motor, a mechanical seal forms a seal around the motor shaft to prevent water from travelling along the motor’s shaft. The mechanical seal is the wearing part of any pool pump.
A mechanical seal may leak water if the pump is ever run dry or simply worn out. The “Motor Protection Bracket” adds a 60.5mm separation between the pump’s wet end and its motor. It is designed to protect the pump motor by draining any leaks from a worn out mechanical seal.
* Quick connect barrel unions for UPVC pipe
* High performance motor
* IP44 rating
* Fan cooled
* Thermal overload protection
* Strainer basket - capture debris and protects the pumps impeller.
* Motor shaft 303 grade stainless steel.
* High grade carbon/graphite mechanical seal with 316 stainless steel spring assembly.
* Stable support base
* Secondary Seal - For extra protection of the pump motor
* Secondary seal drain pipe
* Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design
* Drain plugs
* Strong single piece glass filled thermoplastic pump body
|Model||Total Length||Motor Frame|
For any more information please see the Hydrostorm Brochure
A Product of Waterco
Pumps- 3 years (conditional)
Wet End 3 years
Motor, mechanical seal, hair & lint pot lid, o’ring, basket, impeller & diffuser 2 years
Commercial applications-1 year
No posts found