Hydrotwist 12-Stage Shower Filter Water Purifier
The Hydrotwist 12-Stage Universal Chrome Shower Filter contains a reversible filter cartridge that will filter the shower water for 6 - 12 months. This high performance shower filter will provide you with the best chlorine free water to ensure healthier looking hair and skin.
Available with additional replaceable filter cartridge
And extendable flexible hoses-15mm/1/2" in 75/130mm length or 100/200mm
* Type: 12-Stage Shower Head Filter
* Color: Silver
* Body Material: ABS
* Operating principle: Composite Filter
* Temperature Range: 0-80℃/32-176℉
* Size: 4.7*3.3*3.3 inch (approx.)
Multi-level filter layer to helps reduce and remove
* Heavy metals
* Help to prevent the production of scale and mold
It also helps to soften water, which can help with
* And reduce the risk of asthma and bronchitis
* Can work with a variety of showers with no tools required. Simply screw on between shower unit and shower flex. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Come with 2 sets rubber gaskets, a tape and a filtering core.
12 Stage Filtration:
* High density stainless steel wire: Removes sediment, haze, rust
* PP cotton: Remove sediment, haze, rust
* Coconut shell activated carbon: Filtrate odor, color, residual chlorine
* Alkaline Balls: Efficient filtrate the bleach, chlorine and other harmful substances in water
* 55 KDF: As water gold, effectively remove heavy metals from the water and release electrolytes
* Anti-bacteria Balls: Effectively remove bacteria, rust, suspended solids, sediment, macromolecular organic compounds
* Improves the look and feel of skin and hair
* Ideal for people with sensitive skin and lungs
* Enhances performance of health and beauty products - use less soap, shampoo and conditioner
* Helps preserve hair color treatments
* Eliminates unpleasant odors from water
Chlorine in Your Shower
Since chlorination is a long established public health practice necessary for the disinfection of drinking water, consumers are aware of the health benefit drinking filtered water can provide. However, it's surprising for some people to learn that 50% of their daily exposure is in the shower. The other 50% comes from their drinking water. Therefore, filtering shower water is equally as important, as filtering drinking water.
Documented scientific studies conclude that taking long hot showers is a health risk. In the enclosed shower stall, chlorine vaporizes where it is inhaled. To a lesser degree, dermal absorption also occurs. As chlorine is added to kill pathogenic micro organisms, such as bacteria, the highly reactive chlorine combines with fatty acids and carbon fragments to form a variety of toxic compounds. Medical studies suggest a link between absorption and inhalation of chlorine in the shower environment, with elevated risks for diseases and serious illnesses. Showering in chlorinated water may also cause pre-existing conditions, such as asthma and eczema, to become exacerbated.
In addition to health benefits of filtering water, there are cosmetic benefits. Symptoms of chlorine exposure are dry and/or flaking skin, dry brittle hair and red irritated eyes. Filtering the shower water reduces these symptoms. Skin and hair feel softer and eyes become less red and irritated.
12 Month Warranty