TREVOLI - Ultraviolet (UV) Underbench Water Sterilizer - 6 watt
TREVOLI Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer - For Underbench Use
This U.V system destroys 99.99% of harmful micro-organisms, including E-coli, Cryptosporidium, campylobacter and Giardia.
Cost effective, enviroment friendly disinfection of water without chemicals.
For Best results install cartridge filtration before the UV system, see link below
This is the most cost effective and efficient method for the treatment of Biological contaminated water containing "faecal coliforms" caused by Birds, Opossums on exposed gutters and Live stock faecal run off into streams or shallow Bores.
* Nominal recommended flow: 5 LPM (30 mJ/cm2)
* Maximum recommended flow: 9 LPM (16 mJ/cm2)
* Council recommended level - max flow: 3 LPM (40 mJ/cm2)
* 1 x 6watt replaceable lamp
* Dimension: 255mm long - 63mm diameter
* Port size 6mm
* Temperature range-2-40 degrees
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For spare lamps please find link below
How to set up your UV can
No posts found