TREVOLI - Whole House UV Option 6 -
20" Filters For Rainwater Tank/Bore/Well
TREVOLI Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer - For Large homes
This U.V system destroys 99.99% of Harmful micro-organisms,including E-coli, Cryptosporidium, campylobacter and Giardia.
Cost Effective, Enviroment friendly disinfection of water without chemicals.
Activated carbon is a highly porous form of carbon primarily derived from coal, wood and coconut shells for water treatment. It is produced by first heating the substance at low temperatures in an environment without oxygen to remove the volatile components (carbonization) and then the carbon is "activated" by additional high temperature heating in a controlled environment of oxygen and steam. The activation process opens up the carbon structure creating incredible porosity and a large and highly active surface area. One pound of activated carbon has the surface area equal to 125 acres.
For Best results install cartridge filtration before the UV system.
Stainless mounting bracket available
This UV option includes:
* 1 x 110 Watt UV Can complete with UV lamps, sleeves and Balast
* 3 x 20" Jumbo Big Blue water filter Housing Kits (BB20)
* 1 x 20" Jumbo Pleated 20 Micron
* 1 x 20" Jumbo PP 10 Micron
* 1 x 20" Jumbo Carbon Block Filter 1 micron
* 1 x 700mm stainless connection hose (BB20 housing to UV can)
* 1 x Intergrated mounting bracket
This is the most cost effective and efficient method For the treatment of Biological contaminated water containing "faecal coliforms" caused by Birds, possums on exposed gutters and Live stock faecal run off into streams or shallow Bores.
* Nominal recommended flow: 90 LPM (30 mJ/cm2)
* Maximum recommended flow: 168 LPM (16 mJ/cm2)
* Council recommended level - max flow: 66 LPM (40 mJ/cm2)
* 2 x 55watt lamps = 110 watts
* Dimension: 910mm long - 5" Dia
* Port size 1"
* Temperature range-2-40 degrees
TWO YEAR WARRANTY on housings only
How to set up your UV can