TREVOLI Pleated filter for Jumbo 20 " housings
Introducing the much in demand Poly-Pleat™, Absolute rated filter cartridge for Safe, Cyst free Drinking Water
With the introduction of the Drinking Water Standards for New Zealand:2000 (which supersedes the old 1995 Standard) there is now far more emphasis on improved protozoa cyst filtration.
Filtration down to 5 micron was all that was required in the previous Standard. Now filters must have a validated performance to at least 99.99% removal for particles in the 3 - 15 range.
Suitable for all 20 inch Big Blue, Big White or Jumbo sized Housings.
* For the removal of sediment
* Size: 20" x 4.5"
* Temperature range: 40 - 140°F (4.5 - 60°C)
* Maximum Operating Temperature : 60°C
* Construction : Meltblown Polypropylene End Caps - pliable PVC self sealing surface
* A reliable washable prefilter for commercial and rural water supplies.
* Pleated filter cartridges outperform other "depth" type filter elements because the cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
* Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage, which allows for increased flow rates and use of smaller filter housings to reduce costs.
* Further savings are provided because our 100% synthetic filter media is washable